Sequel to my previous post on the 35 Most Profitable Businesses in Nigeria with High Demand, several of my readers have contacted me asking for businesses that they can start with very little capital as low as N100,000.
This is the reason for this article. Find below 30 businesses you can do in Nigeria with 100,000 naira or less.
1. Hair dressing/ Barbing Salon
2. Plantain chips production and sales
3. Restaurant services
4. Home tutor services
5. Tailoring/ fashion designing
6. Catering services
7. Day care services
8. Affiliate marketing
9. Poultry farming
10. Dog breeding and sales
11. Cat fish farming
12. Cassava Farming
13. Local garri processing & sales
14. Sales of mobile phone accessories
15. Football viewing centre
16. Web development & consultancy
17. Liquid soup and perfume production and sales
18. Beads and hat making
19. Computer and phone repairs services
20. Snail farming
21. Photography and video coverage services
22. Laundry and dry cleaning
23. Sales of fairly used clothing
24. Sales of recharge cards
25. Production and sales of pop corn
26. Sales of sachet water, bottled water and drinks
27. Sales of DVDs and VCDs
28.Opening a suya, barbecue & shawarma outlet
29. Sales of ice creams
Here are extra busineses you can also consider :
30. Freelance writing
31. Plumbing services
32. Auto mechanic workshop
33. Home/Office cleaning services
34. Home/Office electrician services
35. Tiling services
36. Capentary works
37. P.O.P installation works
38.Welding and fabrication services
39.Air conditioning and refrigeration technical services
40. Production and sales of cotton handgloves
41. Production and sales of men’s boxers
42. Production and sales of polythene bags
43. Production and sales of customised T-shirts
44. Production and sales of snacks
45. Production and sales of stockings
46. Production and sales of ties
47. Brick laying services.
48. Ebook production and sales.
49. Resume services
50. DJ services
51. Logo and e-complimentary cards designing services
52. Content writing
53. Proof reading services
54. Painting services
55. Pest control services
56. Lawn care services
57. Life coaching
58. Business plan and feasibility study services
59. Veterinary services
60. Mobile food delivery services
Are you a university or polytechnic student or you have a relative or friend in any higher institution?
If yes, read and share this article with friends, children, relatives and colleagues : 50 Top Business Ideas For Students In Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges In Nigeria. It is a gold mine of information that will help you in school and after school to be financially independent all through your life. Many of the ideas in the article are from personal experience. So, I know what I am talking about.
See other useful articles :
Still not satisfied?
If you need more business ideas, you can see over 200 unique business ideas for everyone.
How do I raise the capital to start a business ?
NB: Do well to join our WhatsApp group to relate with like-minded people about investment, business and money matters.
What are your views regarding the businesses listed above? Are there other businesses you think that should also be on this list? If yes, let me know using the comment section below.
If this article was of help to you, kindly share with friends using any of the social media platforms at the top or bottom of the article.