One of the goals of MyAfribusiness.com is to build world-class enterprenuers who know their onus when it comes to business, entrepreneurship, investing and wealth creation. Most of the articles we publish are intended to help thousands of our readers around the world, especially in Africa and Asia to increase their knowledge and capacity in building great businesses that would grow to become multinationals and major employers of labour.
As we interact with many of our readers composed of prospective entrepreneurs, small business owners, investors and even large business owners, we have realised a common knowledge gap – inability to develop a bankable business plan.
Realizing the enormous importance of having a business plan before starting any business, we have come up with a way of motivating and helping many potential and existing enterprenuers to learn how to develop an acceptable and bankable business plan.
Introducing The First Business Plan Competition Of MyAfribusiness.com
This is the first competition of its kind by the MyAfribusiness.com which presents to you an opportunity to develop your business plans and get top professionals review, proofread and fine-tune your business plans.
Benefits of participating in the business plan writing competition.
Three winners will be selected for this competition and every other contestant will receive professional proofreading and guidelines on how to write effective business plans.
Here is a summary of the benefits you stand to gain :
- Opportunity to learn and practice how to write a business plan.
- Cash gift for the winner, first runner-up and the second runner up.
- Every submitted business plan will be reviewed and recommendations for improvement on the business plan will be sent to the person who submitted it.
Competition Rules And Guidelines
1. Each participant has to register with a token sum of N1000 to partake in the competition. Pay into the account below:
Bank Account : Gospel Emeka O.
Stanbic IBTC Bank.
Acct. Number: 9304725722
After making payment, send your full name and amount paid and the topic of the business plan you wish to write on as a mail to our official email address: email@example.com
Once your payment is confirmed and your business plan topic received, you will be registered for the competition.
2. After registration, each participant is expected to write and submit a comprehensive and detailed business plan on the topic submitted.
3. Business plan submitted has to be original and non plagiarized. Each business plan sent to us will be tested for plagiarism and any plan that fails the test will attract disqualification.
4. Each business plan has to be convincing and bankable.
5.Each business plan should be written in the order found on our blog. See how to write a business plan.
6. All submissions should be done no later than 30th March, 2018. Business plans submitted after this date will not be treated.
7. After the closing date of the submitted business plans. Our experts will review the submitted business plans and the best three will be selected. Thereafter, winners will be announced and prizes awarded.
8. Recommendations as to how to improve each business plan will be made on every business plan received and returned back to each participant’s email box.
We wish you good luck as you seize this unique opportunity to learn and develop yourself for your future business empire.
NB: This competition is open to sponsorship. Kindly contact us if you wish to be among the sponsors of this competition.
The MyAfribusiness Team,